Servings: 1 Person
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1.5 cups Cooked Spaghetti or Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1/3 cup Cheese grated
- 1/3 cup Ham diced
- 1/2 tsp Chives dried
- 1 tsp Oil or Butter for cooking
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat oil in pan spread mixture over base of pan and cook until golden.
- Turn and cook other side until golden.
- Serve with salad or chips.
Note: you can use any ingredients you wish. I have used grated zucchini or corn instead of ham. Works well with gluten free spaghetti. Enjoy