Salmon & Asparagus in Foil
- baking tray
- Skinless salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices
- Fresh dill
- Cut the salmon into equal portions.
- Cut the foil into 4 equal sheets and divide the asparagus spears into equal portions, laying them in the centre of the foil.
- Mix together minced garlic and oil and drizzle over the asparagus.
- Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus
- Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with 1 tsp of the olive oil mixture and season top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each with about 2sprigs dill and 2 lemon slices (if using fresh thyme or rosemary use about 3/4tsp per each, and if using parsley use 1 1/2 tsp).Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon then fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose.
How Long Do You Bake Salmon?This salmon recipe will take about 25 minutes at 205 degrees C to bake because it’s wrapped in foil with other ingredients. Generally though, individual salmon fillets in a baking dish will take about 10 – 14 minutes at 205 degrees C. A side of salmon will take about 15 – 20 minutes at 205 degrees C.
Can I Use Other Veggies?Of course! salmon and asparagus ia a classic combination, but many other vegetables will work. A few ideas include:
Salmon and Asparagus in Foil