- Frying Pan
- 1 pkt MAGGIE Stroganoff mix
- 500 grams stir fry beef
- 1 large onion (200g
- 2 cups mushrooms (140g) sliced
- 2 tblsp sour cream
- 2 cups cooked pasta (bow ties or swirls) (for gluten free meal substitute with gluten free pasta)
- 1 1/3 cup water (330mls)
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, brown beef, add onion and mushrooms cook for 2 minutes.
- Add combined water and MAGGI Recipe Base, bring to boil stirring.
- Cover and simmer for 20mins or until beef is tender
- Stir through sour cream.
- Serve over cooked pasta.
Mushrooms can be replaced with carrots or beans as required. https://www.maggi.com.au/products/recipe-bases/beef-stroganoff