- Muffin tin
- Jug or Bowl
- 60 ml olive oil 1/4 cup
- 250 ml milk 1 cup
- 2 eggs lightly wisked
- 150 gram plain flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F)
- Divide the oil among twelve 80 ml (1/3 cup) muffin tin holes.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven and heat for 10 minutes.
- While the muffin tin heats, use a whisk to combine the milk, egg, flour and salt in a jug.
- Working quickly, remove the muffin tin from the oven and pour the batter evenly among the holes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.