- Baking Dish
- 8 chicken legs
- 6 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 Tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Runny Honey
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- Using a sharp knife, make shallow slits in the top of the chicken legs, and arrange in a shallow dish.
- Measure all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour over the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to220C/200 Fan/Gas 7.
- Line a roasting tin with baking paper, and sit the chicken legs on top, in a single layer. Spoon over the marinade and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until sticky, golden-brown and cooked through.
Serve hot the vegetables or salad and chips.