- 2 Sachets Dutch Curry & Rice Cup of Soup *
- 10-12 Chipolata Sausages
- 1 Small Onion
- 3 Medium Potatoes cubed
- 2 Carrots cubed
- 1/4 Cup Peas
- 500 mls Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Steam the potatoes and carrots firm to touch.
- Saute onion
- Add sausages and water with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and cook for 5 mins. When cooked remove sausages maintaining 500 mls of water.
- Add soup mix and extra curry powder to water stir until thickened.
- Return sausages, carrots and potatoes to pot. Simmer for 30 mins.
- Serve on rice
* If you require extra curry flavour add 1/2 – 1 tsp curry powder.