- Frying Pan
- Food Processor
- Serving Dish
- 125 g Mushrooms (whole-the big brown ones are the best)
- 250 g Cream Cheese
- 2 Soring Onions chopped
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest or lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Pine Nuts or Hazelnuts (optional)
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and spring onions and sauté for 5 mins.
- Let cool.
- Put all ingredients in food processor and pulse until processed to required texture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours
Serve with crackers of your choice