- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin tin
- 2 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup Onion diced
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Salt Optional
- 1 Egg (large or extra large) lightly beaten
- • Preheat oven to350 °F.
- • Mix cauliflower rice, diced onion, shredded cheddar cheese and Italian seasoning in a large bowl.
- Stir egg into cauliflower mixture.
- Scoop mixture into mini or regular muffin tins coated to prevent sticking. The yield will be about24 mini muffins or 8-9 regular sized muffins.
- Press mixture down with the back of a spoon or fingers.
- Bake for 25minutes or until firm and starting to brown.
- Gently remove from tins and enjoy!