- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1-1/2 tsp Anchovy paste
- 3 cloves Garlic pressed with a garlic press, grated, or finely minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2-1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4-1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground, depending on your tastes
- 1/4 cup Fresh parmesan cheese finely shredded
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Loaf Artisan Bread 1-2 days old
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic pressed with a garlic c press, grated r finely minced.
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Cos Lettuce large and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded or shaved
- To a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, anchovy paste, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, and garlic and stir.
- Whisk in sour cream. Place in airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice bread into slices 3/4-inch thick then cut each slice into cubes. Spread out bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake 5 minutes.
- While they are baking, in a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and drizzle with garlic oil mixture, toss to combine, then bake 5 minutes.
- Remove sheet from the oven and toss, then bake 5 – 6 minutes longer, until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl tosstogether lettuce, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan and black pepper if desired