- Muffin tin
- 12 Eggs ,large
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese grated or shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy Cream more or less depending on how many eggs being prepared
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- • Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spritz each muffin cup with butter flavored cooking spray. Crack an egg into each cup.
- • Drizzle each egg with 1-2 tsp of heavy cream. A drizzle of melted butter will work, too. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- • Place the eggs into the oven and cook 7-8 minutes for soft, 9-10 minutes for semi-soft and 11-12 minutes for firm centers. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
For a nice variation, line the muffin cups with apiece of Canadian bacon, ham or a cooked sausage patty. For a vegetarian twist, a bed of spinach. Then crack the egg into the center and bake.